On this date in 1787, the Constitutional convention opened in Philadelphia with George Washington presiding. Also on this date, in 1935, Babe Ruth hit his final home run, his 714th, and set a record that would stand for 39 years.
- “A portentous election in the Peach State“
- Georgia named top filming location IN THE WORLD
- Little pre-k enrollment growth in Georgia
- Montana and Georgia – sister states of special elections
- Super PAC offers free rides for Georgia voters
- Trump’s proposed budget could hurt Northeast Georgia
- Georgia’s Civil War museum set to close
- Task forces in GA, AL honored for child porn investigations
- A disturbing overreach
- One strange way to get name ID up ahead of an election
- Pastor inciting the masses by claiming ethnic cleansing goals for Trump
- Vermont caught using facial recognition programs illegally
- Rural residents continue to fight pipeline expansions near property
- 23 million to be uninsured under new health care plan?