Happy April 20th, and all that may mean to you. I’m going to highlight National Look Alike Day, though. If you’ve got a doppleganger, today’s your day!
And now, the news.
- The Veterans Administration has proposed several changes – including entirely new buildings – for its Georgia hospitals and clinics. (Alternate link.)
- The three men convicted of killing Ahmaud Arbery are scheduled to be sentenced this summer.
- A new report identifies Southern Company (Georgia Power’s parent) as a major obstacle to climate change policy.
- The drop in the number of automatic voter registrations stems from the Department of Driver Services changing its website. (Alternate link.)
- A federal judge has ruled that Georgia voters can proceed with legal efforts seeking to disqualify Marjorie Taylor Greene from running for reelection.
- A hospital system in Tennessee is trying to use Georgia’s CON law to prevent a hospital from being built in Ringgold. (Alternate link.)
- A chihuahua from Florida has broken the world record for oldest dog.