December 12, 2017 6:00 AM
Good morning! Happy birthday, Baker County!
- The PSC moved the date of their Plant Vogtle decision from February to next Thursday.
- You can watch the live hearing here.
- Jeff Bezos to the white courtesy phone, please. A Los Angeles-based developer has a massive plan for The Gulch in downtown Atlanta.
- If you’re flying out of Augusta any time soon, you’ll want to arrive even earlier.
- I have listened to like three podcasts that purport to explain Bitcoin, and read at least a dozen articles on the subject, and I am still having a tricky time grasping why people would mortgage their homes to get in on the Bitcoin action.
- Man last walked on the moon 45 years ago. Trump wants to change get in on that moon action.
- Between 2000 and 2015, nearly 1,000 14-year-olds were married to men in the United States.
- In a fascinating piece, the AJC digs deep into the SCAD financials.
- Meanwhile, more and more states are paying for the first two years of community college.
- More news referrals come from Google than Facebook.
- Is it safe to eat snow?
- For your holiday dinner menu, consider lionfish.
- (If you read that and immediately said, “Poison… poison… tasty fish!” we need to be friends.