Good morning, and happy National Hot Dog Day! Both Delish and the Today’s Show have your hot dog deals covered so you can get a dog for a song. Neither mentions Sonic, but they’ve announced a deal on their Facebook page. Enjoy!
- In terrible news, emergency rooms are packed. Again.
- And yet, 110,000 vaccine doses have been destroyed in Georgia for expiring unused since December.
- A Georgia judge has tossed the lawsuit seeking to overturn the 2020 election results in our Senate races.
- In what should be a surprise to no one, Brian Kemp has a lot more money for the gubernatorial race than Vernon Jones does. (Alternate link.)
- A former Chamblee police officer has sued the department, claiming he was fired because he is white. (Alternate link.)