This is a holiday made for me, y’all. Last week, while conducting a reference interview at my job, I totally lost my balance and fell into a table. Good times! In truth, that doesn’t make my list of top 10 awkward moments. Who’s brave enough to share one of their own? It’ll be more fun than the news! Speaking of…
- Latest COVID-19 facts and figures for the state of Georgia, including a map (updated at noon daily).
- How our poorest county is preparing for COVID-19. Also, it’s a good look at how different health care delivery is in our rural areas from our cities.
- If your job has been affected by COVID-19, you may be eligible for unemployment benefits through the state.
- Jon Ossoff leads Sarah Riggs Amico and Teresa Tomlinson in the race to see who will run against David Perdue in November.
- Joe Biden had a pretty good Tuesday.
- You can delay paying your taxes, but you still need to file on time. Tick tock!
- POLITICO has ranked 12 potential running mates for Biden.
- The struggle is real when it comes to getting your Boomer parents to take COVID-19 seriously, I can personally attest.
- The European Union has shut its borders due to COVID-19.
- China is expelling journalists from the New York Times, the Washington Post, and the Wall Street Journal.
- The perks of being a weirdo.