December 10, 2019 9:16 AM
Good morning! Here’s a holiday decorating PSA: you’re supposed to fluff your artificial garlands, wreaths, and trees. You’re welcome.
- In what is apparently not a unique event, a scorpion stung a passenger on a United Airlines flight from San Francisco to Atlanta.
- The United Way of Central Georgia will step in to save a critical Macon nonprofit.
- Please alert Jason Isbell that there’s federal money to fight feral hogs in Georgia! (30-50, you said?)
- Atlanta, Athens, and Statesboro are ranked as Georgia’s best college towns.
- Transit supporters in Atlanta speak out in favor of two transit projects.
- According to the Georgia GOP, Common Core standards “obliterate Georgia’s constitutional autonomy.” Thus, Governor Kemp appointed a group of educators, students, parents, grandparents, and elected officials to a committee tasked with reviewing and revising Georgia’s math standards.
- The weird saga of Giuliani’s 20-year-old gatekeeper.
- Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue on Georgia football.