Sorry, folks! Yes, we are a full month into summer break (for those of us for whom summer break is a thing, as it is for me), and yes, I still have not adjusted to the change in routine.
- Many schools across the south no longer want to be named for Robert E. Lee, and they’ve found that it’s easy and inexpensive to rename themselves for another Lee (Bruce, Harper, Stan, Spike, Geddy, Brenda, Peggy… lots of possibilities!)
- Who is making money off of the Moon Landing Truthers?
- President Carter returned to Sunday School this past weekend, where he touched on the recent conflict with Iran. “I had a lot of problems with Iran when I was in office,” he noted.
- What are the policy consequences when people rely on feelings more than facts?
- If you are concerned with privacy and internet surveillance, and you also use Google Chrome, you may want to find a new browser.
- Truly, a stomach virus outbreak at Rock Eagle summer camp is the stuff from which great memories are made.
- Stacey Abrams will testify about the impact of a 2013 Supreme Court ruling on voting rights in Georgia.
- Brunswick is the GOAT city.