Skip to content
Morning Reads for Tuesday, June 4
- Studios including Disney, Netflix, WarnerMedia, Viacom, Sony, AMC, and NBCUniversal will likely rethink their relationship with Georgia should HB 481 go into effect.
- The Orly crash that indelibly changed Atlanta’s arts landscape happened 57 years ago, yesterday.
- A new Georgia law should mean fewer abandoned and derelict mobile homes.
- Meet Atlanta’s American Ninja Warriors!
- Yesterday was a state holiday in Alabama commemorating the birthday of Jefferson Davis. Accordingly, the Montgomery Advertiser published slave narratives.
- Creole cooking legend Leah Chase, who dined with multiple presidents, died on June 1.
- A Georgia Tech professor explains why knitting is coding.