Good morning! Please vote in the runoff election today. Turnout is low, and if we learned anything this year, it’s that every single vote counts. (Really, you should already know that every vote counts. But I’m jaded.)
- Background and insight on the Yellow Vest protests happening in France.
- Maureen Dowd’s touching tribute and rememberance of President George H. W. Bush.
- An assistant county manager in Macon wins the coveted Chris Traeger Award.
- Social media feeds in Atlanta have improved considerably since the opening of the Yayoi Kusama exhibit at the High. Here are some tips for how to best experience the installation.
- We’ve endured 15 years of this insufferable dreck that passes for a holiday movie. Here are some suggestions of how to make it slightly more endurable. Alternately, watch a decent and inspiring holiday movie that isn’t full of creepy men (well, it has fewer creepy men).
- Related: along with Love, Actually, this immensely disturbing holiday song should be banished to the dustbin of history. Hopefully more radio stations and decent citizens everywhere will rid us of this nonsense. She says that the answer is no, and he whines about his hurt pride and spikes her drink? God bless us, every one, INDEED.