Two more Mondays, y’all. Two more Mondays.
Side-note/Moment of Personal Privilege:
I read the post from this past Wednesday by one of our contributors asking you to comment and tell us what you wanted more of and what you didn’t care for. Some comments were insightful, others, not so much. I want to thank y’all for taking the time to share your thoughts. I read each comment and took a lot of what you said to heart. You made me want to deliver what you asked for. I may not always have a ton of commentary here in the morning reads, but I will look for a wider variety of news to share with you.
- Our hearts and prayers are with the family, blood and blue, of Gwinnett Police Officer, Antwan Toney.
- The Central American caravan continues to grow as it heads North.
- The Powerball and Mega Millions are in the b-b-b-billions.
- The Ledger-Enquirer’s Chuck Williams did a nice profile on retired General Carmen Cavezza, who also served as City Manager for Columbus, GA.
- College football rankings are in…
- We don’t know enough about ovarian cancer, but some research could save lives.
- Somebody in Kansas stole a $4000 inflatable colon and the hospital wants it back.
- Sen. McConnell was confronted by protestors in a Kentucky restaurant.
- How it’s possible that we are still talking about Elizabeth Warren and her DNA is beyond me. But, sharing this article probably isn’t helping. Whatever.
- Posting about Harry and Meghan, however, is 100% my prerogative. And I will continue to do so unashamedly.
- The Witches of Bushwick have placed a “hex” on Brett Kavanaugh.
- Not exactly a silver lining in regards to Hurricane Michael, but it’s as close as I can find.