September 24, 2018 6:53 AM
Happy Fall, Y’all. It’s hotter than August and we have 6 Mondays until Election Day. May the good Lord send rain and cool temperatures for our faithful sign teams and neighborhood canvassers.
- If that beard or 1970’s ‘stache was keeping you from applying to work at your local Publix, get that application in! Starting in September, you can be a valued member of the team.
- Brett Kavanaugh has a lot of news in his world. You can read about him here, here, here, and here.
- Tiger won his 80th PGA Tour Event on Sunday afternoon in Atlanta.
- Toomsboro, Georgia is for sale and they are advertising the availability on NYC television…this is not clickbait. This is real.
- Fatal drug overdoses hit record high in Ohio.
- Internal polls give Abrams a slight lead over Kemp.
- The average teen gets 7 hours of sleep a night, but apparently needs 9. I would give my left arm for 7 whole hours of sleep a night.
- Brexit is still being worked out, bless their hearts.
- Indonesian teen survives 49 days adrift with no paddle and a bible.
- Social Security won’t last you as long as you think. Here’s why you should delay the payout past 62. I’m not having heart palpitations over this, YOU’RE having heart palpitations over this.
- And just because I literally cannot even help myself, here is ONE TINY THING about Meghan Markle because I love her and I DON’T CARE IF YOU JUDGE ME FOR IT.