Due to a technical glitch, your Morning Reads are now Afternoon Reads – mgt.
On this date in 1896, the US Supreme court upheld the “separate but equal” policy in the Plessy vs. Ferguson decision. The ruling was overturned 58 years later with Brown vs. Board of Education.
- The case for Stacey Abrams
- Here we go with the high school football conditioning incidents
- Second ICE inmate in 2 days to die in Georgia custody
- Gray death takes Georgia
- The Government of Georgia hires former Trump fundraiser
- Georgia schools and the conundrum of increased teacher benefits
- Georgia coroner shows up drunk
- Conservatives Begin to Whisper: President Pence
- Immigration arrests are up 38%
- Pat Buchanan: It isn’t Watergate yet
- Poll-testing impeachment
- “I think Putin pays Trump”