Happy Monday, y’all. I hope your liver is sufficiently recovered from then weekend’s shenanigans. Your dignity, well, that’s probably long gone.
- White pastors apologize for the church’s silence on lynchings.
- Georgia, but in 1987.
- A Hall County middle school teacher was arrested for possession of $6 million worth of drugs.
- Why is Georgia filled with Irish defendants?
- National Democrats are teating their anti-Trump messaging in GA6.
- Selfie-taking teens keep falling through ice in Central Park.
- Comey is expected to undercut Trump’s wiretap claim.
- The German-American relationship isn’t great. #TheMoreYouKnow
- Lawyers are safe from the robot takeover…for now.
- More resignations at Uber!