Don’t forget to sign up.
“At Peace With Woman” by The Jones Girls.
- Can it be a bloodbath if 6th CD Dems all bring letter openers to a knife fight?
- Sonny Perdue’s special brand of patronage is headed to DC!
- Washington Post is stunned to learn Southerners don’t like the KKK anymore.
- GSP rescues puppies–cute photos inside!
- East Lake development may not be all it’s cracked up to be.
- UGA professor opines on Dutch election in Financial Times.
The following bills will be on the Senate floor on WEDNESDAY,MARCH 15:
- HB 39 – Real estate professionals; disciplinary actions and sanctions; change certain provisions (RI&U-49th) Powell-32nd
- HB 44 – General appropriations; State Fiscal Year July 1, 2017 – June 30, 2018 (Substitute) (APPROP-4th) Ralston-7th
- HB 83 – Firefighters’ Pension Fund; invest up to 10 percent in real estate; provide (Substitute) (RET-6th) Maxwell- 17th
- HB 213 – Crimes and offenses; sale, manufacture, delivery, or possession of fentanyl within the prohibition of trafficking certain drugs; include (JUDY-6th) Golick-40th
- HB 359 – Supporting and Strengthening Families Act; enact (H&HS-45th) Fleming- 121st