February 24, 2017 6:30 AM
TGIF. National Margarita Day may have been Wednesday, but this Mexican is going to celebrate tonight.
Wild and Weird
And from the Senate Press Office…
The following bills will be on the Senate floor on FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 24:
- SB 96 – Health; pronouncement of death by registered professional nurses; nursing homes and hospice care; authorize; county medical examiner’s duties after notice of suspicious death; make a conforming change (H&HS- 1st)
- SB 8 – “Surprise Billing and Consumer Protection Act”; health insurance; provide consumer protections; definitions (Substitute) (H&HS- 45th)
- SB 109 – “Recognition of Emergency Medical Services Personnel Licensure Interstate Compact” (“REPLICA”); provide for the enactment (PUB SAF-27th)
- SB 160 – “Back the Badge Act of 2017” (Substitute) (PUB SAF-7th)
- SB 154 – Assault and Battery; public safety officer while engaged in his or her official duties; provide for the offenses of aggravated assault and aggravated battery (Substitute) (PUB SAF-13th)
- SB 155 – Local Law Enforcement Officer Compensation Commission; create (Substitute) (PUB SAF-13th)
- SB 169 – Specialty License Plate; honoring law enforcement; establish (Substitute) (PUB SAF-13th)
Please note the Senate will convene at 9:00am.