On this date in 1862, during the Civil War, about 14,000 Confederate soldiers surrendered to Gen. Ulysses S. Grant in Tennessee .
In the legislature…
- Mental health records found in dumpster
- Sexual assaults are on the rise in Georgia
- We’re not great at much, but we’re great at STDs
- Georgia Republicans demonstrate that they are not Republicans
- Another blow to the ACA insurance mandates? Tax returns.
- Professional athletes are like Hollywood stars
- Student suspended after he videos teacher calling election “Act of Terrorism”
- Twitter develops tool for scanning political incorrect information
- Trump apparently already has a Watergate