November 15, 2016 6:00 AM
If you read my reads last week, you can say it with me: Can we get back to politics? (Please?)
- Gwen Ifill, y’all.
- Global supply chain economics a threat to renegotiating NAFTA.
- The motivation behind the City of Miami’s lawsuit against Wells Fargo and Bank of America.
- It should surprise no one to head that sometimes, kids can be real jerks.
- Judge Kristina Cook Graham was reinstated to the Lookout Mountain Judicial Circuit.
- 9/10 of of Georgia’s GOP Congressmen support Speaker Paul Ryan (SYAC: the holdout is Congressman-Elect Drew Ferguson of West Point.)
- Here are the renderings for Georgia State’s $53 million stadium project.
- Kyle Wingfield agrees that Cobb and Gwinnett turning blue is important.
- TOMS shoes aren’t as transformative as their creators hoped they’d be – so the company is changing its strategy to really help kids for whom being shoeless isn’t the most pressing threat to their well-being.
- 40 shipwrecks from the 9th to the 19th centuries were found in the Black Sea off the coast of Bulgaria.
- Here’s where Atlanta’s chefs like to eat.
- Murder Kroger is dead. Long live Murder Kroger!
- Up in Boston, Niall Ferguson wonders if a vote for Trump was a vote against “Hamilton,” which is absurd, because as “Hamilton” creator Lin-Manuel Miranda said in his monologue on SNL a few weeks ago, “[‘Hamilton’], fortunately, is one of the biggest hits ever on Broadway, so that means most of you watching at home have no idea who I am.”
- Finally, let us all take a moment to thank the woman who came up with the Joe Biden Revenge Prank meme.