Skip to content
Morning Reads for Tuesday, August 30
- At first glance, a reunion for former employees and patients at Central State Hospital in Milledgeville sounds like the weirdest thing ever, but this piece is actually rather touching.
- Meanwhile, elsewhere in Milledgeville…
- Tybee tourists are trashier than ever.
- Another fatal tractor-trailer accident on I-75 – this time, involving a school bus.
- Gas South now offers a $15 minimum wage.
- In Minnesota, some wail, “You had one job!” Others revel, a la Mr. Burns, “You had one job…”
- There will be 600,000 commercial drones flying within the next year.
- Governing gets to the bottom of why so many businesses are moving back downtown.
- I am (I am, I am) Superman! Who are you?
- The reason why you can’t stand Hillary Clinton’s voice.
- Tropicalia is delicious. Here’s why it’s so hard to come by.
- You must click on this link so you can see the picture of what one man thinks of all that government cheese.
- Many people have a stronger grasp of how the Federal Reserve works because of that one musical.