February 26, 2016 6:45 AM
You might be asking yourself, “why is Will writing the Morning Reads on a Friday??” It’s because I’m a good person and don’t you forget it.
My regular format will return on Monday. You’re getting end-of-the-week Will. We’ll see how this turns out.
- Half of gay and bisexual black men will be diagnosed with HIV. It’s a very real problem we should focus on.
- Great listen for the drive to work: Inside The World of Caffeine.
- The new Manuel’s Tavern investor wants us to know they won’t screw it up.
- Marco Rubio turned into a cannibal on stage last night. The man consumed Trump piece by piece. Here are 11 takeaways.
- Secretary of State Kemp released early voting numbers.
- Attention Charlie: Arby’s is offering a vegetarian menu for one day only. It removes the guilt while you cry yourself into numbness. Throw up that lettuce and let the void consume you. Enjoy Arby’s.
- Georgia House pushes casino gambling through committee.
Enjoy your weekend!