Happy February, everyone! Happy Black History Month, everyone! Happy Iowa Caucus, everyone! Happy second month of georgiapol.com, everyone!
Morning Riddle: A horse is on a 24 foot chain and wants an apple 26 feet away. How does the horse get the apple?
- The voter registration deadline for the March 1st primary is TODAY.
- Caterpillar is closing its Thomasville plant and cutting 250 jobs.
- Atlanta’s hottest neighborhoods are hot.
- Forsyth County principal put on leave after anti-Muslim Facebook posts.
- Why have one religious liberty bill when you can have seven?
- Trumplings is now a thing. Spend hours creating Donald Trump dumplings and having Sarah Palin endorse them.
Here’s to a great week! Go get ’em, tiger.