Good afternoon! It was a rainy night in Georgia.
- At the People’s House, will good fences really make good neighbors?
- (Seriously – read the poem. You probably need more culture as it is. Discuss your interpretation in the comments.)
- It’s only Tuesday but it has already been a rough week for Facebook.
- At last night’s Atlanta mayoral forum, public safety was the main issue (as it will likely be on the ballot this November).
- Pooler-base Gulfstream announced two new private jets, including one that has enough range to fly from NYC to Sydney, Australia.
- An apparent animal sacrifice took place on the beach at Tybee Island and according to authorities, it’s not the first time that has happened.
- We haven’t even had the special session yet, but here’s an overview of which issues several lawmakers (myself included) anticipate in the 2022 legislative session.
- In Clayton County, cleanup continues following a jet fuel spill in late September.
- The threat of a strike from film crew workers would likely impact Georgia’s film industry.