Skip to content
Morning Reads – Wednesday, August 21, 2019
- So, you want a re-evaluation of the new voting system… you get to pay for it too.
- Listen people… articles like this concerning the politics of a chicken sandwich should never have to be written.
- Drive by mention of Georgia in Rollings Stone’s wish list of a Senate flip to Blue.
- Sen. Perdue doesn’t seem to worried about his chances.
- ‘Midget Madness’ comes to Brewhouse in Rome.
- The Grey, in Savannah, has been named one of the World’s Best in Food & Wine and Travel + Leisure’s inaugural findings.
- $5m factory, and 140 jobs, coming to Gwinnett.
- The Pittsburg Journalism Project and the APS cheating scandal.
- Huirui Washington, a student at Columbus State University, won the top award from Morphisec’s Women in Cybersecurity Scholarship.
- You don’t know a clucking thing about chickens, but you can fix that in November at the Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center when it hosts the Poultry Tech Summit.