“We’ve all been raised on television to believe that one day we’d all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won’t. And we’re slowly learning that fact. And we’re very, very pissed off.”
― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club
- The Ethics Commission voted to increase contribution limits.
- Georgia March – The other Georgia’s far-right wing.
- How do you and your opponent prove each other’s accusations of drug use are wrong… dueling piss tests.
- Georgia doubled the national rate of life science jobs between 2007 and 2017.
- Robins AFB technicians build a table that can save the Air Force $500k a year.
- Georgia Tech is getting a new CIO.
- More than 1500 micro-farms have sprouted in Georgia since 2012.
- Mark your calendar: 42nd Vidalia Onion Festival begins Thursday.
- We legalize cultivation in Georgia and Jamaica all of a sudden wants us to have a Trade Office there… coincidence?