So it’s the day after… here’s a breakdown of some of the votes from yesterday:
Skidaway and MARTA in Gwinnett (guess they didn’t think it was too “great”).
You can now drink earlier in three Gwinnett cities…
- Question… who buys a house that backs up to 400 and doesn’t expect it to get any wider?
- El Niño is causing a delay in planting crops.
- The “Broadband Bill” has passed both the House and Senate.
- $1.67 billion (with a “b”) battery plant broke ground in Commerce will supply batteries for VW electric vehicles… wonder if they will go in the Bugatti EV that is being planned?
- SSIC is partnering with ATDC.
- Covington pharma plant gets approval from FDA to begin producing a 2nd formulation.
- Former Georgia State Senator Cecil Stanton is leaving his post at ECU.
- Georgia man is the first person in San Diego to die from crashing scooter into tree.
- NATO – (the other) Georgia Exercise 2019 started Monday.