I’m feeling very uninspired to come up with anything witty to say.
- GAGOP County Conventions are happening this weekend, so are the Precinct Mass Meetings and County Convention double header for the counties under 80k in population. – Check your local party website/facebook for details.
- HB 324 passes the GA House 123 to 40.
- Poor puppies.
- Pretty sure this a career killer.
- Serial rapist in Clayton County.
- Guess he saw too many dudes in jorts on his visits to UF?
- If you haven’t been to the Georgia National Rodeo in Perry you are missing out.
- A Masters in Sustainability? You can get one at GT now.
- Georgia State gets some money to help students transition into the workforce.
- The other Georgia is hearing some familiar claims about voting.
Also in other news… Atlanta United will be playing Monterrey in the first leg of the Concacaf Champions League tonight at 10PM EST.