So, the comment section is starting to get a little rough again… I’d hate to have to ban a few of you while Session is going on, and through the 2020 election.
- I mean, the AJC seems to have a bit of obsession if this is what they are reporting.
- Bartow County’s freshmen legislators are looking at roads, workforce development, and the opioid crisis.
- Candidates for the other Georgia’s Supreme Court ask the Parliment not to consider them.
- Investment company shedding Equifax stock.
- Clarke County BOE releases legislative agenda and schedules a town hall for January 31st.
- 2019 Agricultural Forcast for Georgia.
- Gainesville inland port environmental study has begun.