Session is back in. Makes me think of this song:
Now, for the news.
- Homeowners and associations are turning to license plate reading technology to help Police ID suspected criminals.
- Brian Kemp’s Inaguaration speech can be found here.
- The DIA believes that the Chinese troops have reached peak ego and might be looking to make their ownership of the little island to the east official.
- I had no idea that there was a Miss UGA… either way, congrats!
- DFCS is sending out the food stamp money early… just in case.
- Space wine is the new ice wine? The other Georgia thinks it just might be.
- Some people think UGA fans have been smoking some of the special herb to think Georgia belonged in the CFP this year… UGA made it official. G-Day is on 4/20…
- Speaking of pot, a former chewing gum mogul is buying a company based in Mass. that cultivates, dispensenses medically, and has a retail store that sells cannabis.