Skip to content
Monday Morning Reads – June 4
Happy Monday, everyone!
- President Trump’s trade policies could unravel decades of precedence. The world thinks he’s blowing trade up, but Trump and his team believe they’re saving the rules-based trading system.
- Speaking of tariffs, Congressman Karen Handel broke with President Trump and announced her opposition to his tariffs on steel and aluminum.
- Here is a brief history of Pride in Atlanta. Happy Pride Month!
- Stacey Abrams released a poll last week showing her leading both Casey Cagle and Brian Kemp.
- Summer is here. The sun is out and the days are long, so why not enjoy the great outdoors with a book. Here is a summer reading guide.
- Speaking of books, I finished Bad Blood: Secrets and Lies in a Silicon Valley Startup yesterday. It’s a great book to jump-start your summer reading. Bonus! It chronicles an ongoing situation. Once you finish Bad Blood, just google “Theranos” a couple times a week.
- The world believed Arkady Babchenko, a fierce Putin critic, was dead. But the next day he showed up to a press conference alive. Now we’re left with a huge question. How did Ukraine pull it off?
- You can purchase Ben Affleck’s Savannah private estate for $9 million.